Terms and conditions
MAKING A BOOKING
- The customer requests course availabilty with dates and number of people by e-mail, or filling out a booking form.
- Once the date is confirmed you must make the payment via bank transfer within 48 hours, in order to reserve your place.
- Once the payment is received you will get a booking confirmation via email.
- If payment is not received within 48 hours the booking will be cancelled. You must then get in contact with Poloca Surf to re confirm your place. Poloca Surf is not liable for any overbooking.
CHANGING A BOOKING
Poloca Surf will do everything in its power to change the dates of a confirmed booking. Changes will be subject to the availability of dates and times.
SCHEDULE OF CLASSES WITH POLOCA SURF
Poloca Surf classes – private, kids, or group lessons will take place at different times, on Famara beach depending on the tide and the waves. This is to guarantee you the best and safest conditions.
The complaint forms are available from 10 am to 6 pm Calle Arenales 24, Tinajo 35560
CANCELLING A RESERVATION BEFORE THE START OF THE COURSE
If you decide to cancel a surf course that has already been paid for you should contact Poloca Surf by email and within a time period of one month (30 days) before the start of the course. You will be entitled to a reimbursement of the paid sum, with the exclusion of €20 administration costs.
If the cancellation is carried out within a timescale of less than a month (29 days) before the beginning of a course, you will have the right to make a new reservation within two years after the payment date of the course that was cancelled.
If the cancellation is carried out within one week (7 days) before the start of the course, you will not be entitled to any reimbursement of the sum that was paid for the surf course.
CANCELATION OF THE ACTIVITIES DUE TO METEOROLOGAL CIRCUMSTANCES
Poloca Surf reserves the right to cancel the activities for meteorological reasons and to safeguard the safety of our clients.
The payment made for said activity will be reimbursed in the form of a voucher with the purpose of completing the course at a later moment of time, this having been communicated and agreed upon with the company.
Poloca Surf possesses a general liability, accidents, and rescue insurance for clients, which covers all the damage that is included in the said policy.
Requirements for completing the course to guarantee safety:
- A basic swimming level, meaning: to be able to swim at least 50 metres in a swimming pool.
- You must sign Poloca Surf indemnity agreement before taking part in any activity.
IMPORTANT: You must not have any fitness, medical or physical conditions that would negatively affect your participation in the activity. You must not be under the influence or alcohol or drugs.
You must follow the instructions and respect decisions made by the surf instructors in order to guarantee the safety of everyone.